Monday, February 1, 2010

Important Information

 Greetings!  I hope everyone had a super weekend.

Here is this week's rehearsal schedule.
             Tuesday, February 2nd at 7am
             Thursday, February 4th at 7am
             Friday, February 5th at 7am

It is very important for everyone to be at all rehearsal.  We are making alot of changes and it makes it easier for everyone if we are all there.
Please understand if a guard member continues to miss rehearsals I will have to cut them out of the performance show.  It is not fair to the guard members that are at all the rehearsal.

Here is the schedule for the next week.
               Monday, February 8th at 7am
               Tuesday, February 9th at 7am
      There is no morning rehearsal the rest of the week, I will be at TMEA (Texas Music Educators           Conference).

I would like to have a rehearsal on Monday, February 15th from 9 am to 10 or 10:30 am.  Then I would like to paint the floor and boxes.
Here are some of the supplies that we will need to paint.
1.  old tarps that we can use to cover the gym floor and place under the boxes as we paint them.  There are 9 boxes.
2.  Paint rollers and brushes
3.  Blue painters tape
4.  Paint pans

If any parents would like to help with the painting or help with purchasing the paint and/or additional supplies, just email me at tammy.hench@killeenisd.org.

Also, I should be receiving the fabric this week for the flags and customs.  I will be making them, if anyone has sewing experience and would like to help sew or cut out things just email me at tammy.hench@killeenisd.org

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment